This century has been strife with conflicts and violence. Humanity is forgetting its essence and has been divided by beliefs, thoughts and ideologies etc. Cruelty and loss of faith in everything has given rise to a lot of evil this era has seen. It is now time for someone to step in and fill the shoes, and what better place than Ajmer Sharif.
Keeping this in mind, I Kalid Bardar (Key Holder) of the shrine of Ajmer Sharif Syed Bakhte Nasar set up a Foundation called Bazm-E-Chishtiyah in 2007, a decade ago. It is very important to remind the world of Muslims role of peace, love and brotherhood. Our vision is to make people understand the concept of love towards all or Sulh-i-Kul through our lectures and sponsoring research in Sufism or Tasawwuf. Also, we would achieve it by following the Chishty model of life laid by Khwaja Moinuddin Chishty which reciprocates the Islamic way of life as led by Our Holy prophet ﷺ. People who initiate change in their communities are greatly rewarded, because the effects and benefits of such initiatives remain useful generations after generations.
In one of the famous Hadeeth, in which Rasulallah ﷺ said:
إِذَا مَاتَ الإِنْسَانُ انْقَطَعَ عَمَلُهُ إِلَّا مِنْ
ثَلاثٍ: إِلا مِنْ صَدَقَةٍ جَارِيَةٍ أَوْ عِلْمٍ يُنْتَفَعُ
بِهِ أَوْ وَلَدٍ صَالِحٍ يَدْعُو لَهُ
It means, “When the son of Adam dies, all his good deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity, beneficial knowledge or a righteous son who will pray for him.”
Our vision with Bazm-e-Chishtiyah
- To educate the young generation in Sufi way of life, empathy and imbibe in them the humanity required for the coming generations.
- To promote the teachings of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishty by doing community service for millions of people who come here and for destitute people in areas below development line in India. (If God wills we will do it internationally as well)
- To work for the promotion of children, women and vulnerable in society.
- By taking part in religious discourse (Syed Bakhte Nasar) and preaching the teachings of Universal love and brotherhood of Khwaja Sahib (R.A.).
- Imparting voluntary training and teaching of Sufi way of life.
- Imparting free medication and health benefits to those who could not afford it.
- Working with volunteers who want to give back to the society and helping people and establishing the belief of humanity in the people.