A brief CV and Work
Syed Bakhte Nasar Ali
A brief CV and Work
2011 - ST. LAWRENCE SANAWAR, SHIMLA, HIMACHAL PRADESH INDIA
Established 1847, together with some other leading schools, it is an elite education center and comes within the top three schools in India. Many renowned celebrities, politicians like Kapil Sibbal, businessman like O. P. Jindal and spiritual gurus like Radha Swami Beas have turned out of Sanawar. Syed Bakhte Nasar studied till XII with a military discipline, elite education and motto of never giving in.
2014 - UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD, UK
I have completed a merit degree with Dual Honors in Business Management and Information Management.
UNICEF: Project Head of UNICEF Sheffield, undertaking volunteering project, events, fundraising, lectures and workshops.
GRADUATE AWARD: Awarded a graduate Award for being brilliant in studies and undertaking exceptional welfare programs like UNICEF, ENACTUS, and AIISEC.
ENACTUS: Project Head for women employment and empowerment in Nigeria through Shee Butter Manufacturing Industry.
2015 - UNIVERSITY OF WARWICK, UK
Completed a Merit Degree in M Sc. Supply Chain and Logistics Management from one of the leading Universities i.e. Warwick. Dedicated time and energy not only into the worldly pursuits of education but developed interest in Islamic Studies and started learning languages of Arabic, Persian and Islamic Philosophy.
2016 - DIRECTOR OF OWN BUSINESS, INDIA
As soon as I came back to my own country after taking with some employment, I realized that I am attracted to spiritual pursuits rather than the world. I have a welfare organization in the form of Business. I would reveal it to the world after it has served some populace. I believe in serving humanity through working for them, and it is not restricted to religion, caste, creed or any division in humanity. My purpose is that of serving humanity and spending my life in their service. I hope to embrace within my organization the goals of being humble and always working towards this aim.
2017 - RAISING THE FOLLOWING ISSUES
I and some humble people with me do not believe in just being in Press and Media but working for humanity and people without credit or cause. We would welcome any organization who would like to join us for the following causes in the name of Khwaja Sahib (R.A.)
- undertaking the duty of propagating peace and humanity and reducing religious discourse in today’s era of conflict
- Initiating reformation and women empowerment in Religion and practicing the ways of Hazrat Khwaja Moinuddin Hassan Chishty (R.A.)
- Concentrating on Ijtihad (effort, physical or mental, expended in a particular activity) or volunteering for the purpose of serving humanity or those in needs rather than asking for charity like other organizations. Ijtihad here involves activism, help, volunteering, employing educational skills, physical abilities, mental and emotional support for the benefit of those who are in need of help.
- Promoting Ikhlaq (virtue/morality) and Suluk (behaviour) for the establishment of peace within the society.
- Working with Al Ihsan (doing what is good) towards others.
- Conducting volunteering activities and setting up and helping organization for the benefit of the poor, vulnerable and destitute.